Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Costa Rica













 
 I had a wonderful experience in Costa Rica, communing with like minded practitioners, and learning different approaches for medical issues from colleagues who are quite brilliant in their respective fields. I also had the unique experience of becoming very ill while in Costa Rica, and can honestly say that I could not have chosen a better group of people to be with during that time. They were extremely caring, and each one contributed willingly his or her talents, whether that involved healing touch, medications, or healing prayers/energy. I feel that all of this contributed to my experience in Costa Rica being a life changing event for me.
Sheila Mitchell MD





































I broadened my exposure to therapies that I am unfamiliar with. I also KNOW who to call for more information and I feel comfortable calling them because of shared times and experiences in Costa Rica.
I am thinking seriously about going back to bring in 2012 at Pura Vida. What a magical, energetically healing environment.
All of my sessions (Watsu, various massages, facials) were relaxing and/or gently energizing in a very healthful grounded manner. I compared Hawaiian, Ayurvedic, water and Thai massages. Each unique, each healing.
Bodytalk helped me to integrate everything at the end of the week. Do it later, not earlier.
I saw Chuck this weekend at NC Integrative Med Soc where I spoke on employee issues. It was great seeing him stateside. We had so much fun together in CR.
I’d do it again in a heartbeat. 
Elizabeth R. Vaughan MD, ABIHM, ABCMT, ABIM



















 The Costa Rica trip was an all around great experience.  There was time to relax and goof off, but there was quality time to interact with others and learn from them.  The retreat had the very best week of food I have ever experienced.
Charles C. Adams, MD 














No comments:

Post a Comment