Thursday, May 19, 2011

Comments on our Advanced Metal Toxicology Course April 6-7, 2011

will reconsider use of d-penicellamide…on so many levels, this will have a definite impact…there is a greater spectrum of application that I realized…great overview…very positive; change in the way I use chelating agents…increase the times  per week chelation is done, if needed…I’m excited to get home and become more assertive in my chelating practice…this conference will change the way I practice immediately and dramatically…increase use of CaEDTA…increase use of chelation…increase confidence in doing metal Detox…too much…I’ll do it better…I have been doing chelation since 1990’s and the conference is reinvigorating…will recommend chelation for a wider variety of conditions…fine tuning of treatment…it enhanced my knowledge…will fine tune my practice…greatly will enhance patient care treatment standard…introduce chelation to my practice…changing my protocols when I return- will use combination of different protocols…generated great ideas including ideas for clinical applications and clinical research…I know more why it works…

No comments:

Post a Comment